Regional Health Group is looking to add an Assistant Director of Nursing to their team! This candidate will be responsible for the daily operations and oversight of the facility.
- Ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships with staff, residents and families.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Ensure all staff are following state and federal regulations.
- Perform audits and investigations as needed.
- Commitment to providing our residents and families with an exceptional experience.
- Fill in providing resident care as needed.
- Knowledge of DOH regulations and the survey process.
- Reports to the Administrative Director of Nursing - LTC.
- NYS RN License in good standing.
- Four years nursing experience, with time spent in leadership roles.
- Knowledge of MDS and PRI preferred.