Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Triage
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Triage
Large Internal and Family Medicine group locally has a temporary need for a LPN to work as a Triage Nurse. The current need is for a Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm schedule in a primary care clinic located in the Northtowns.
- Field incoming calls from patients, determine major concern.
- Document patients question/concern and consult with provider
- Relay information and recommendations from provider to patient.
- Updating charts
- Updating EMR
- Work within PCMH guidelines for the clinic
- May assist with clinical patient care as needed
- Clinical practice within the last 2 years
- Practice within a clinic setting preferred
- Experience with Triage preferred
- Must possess valid NYS nursing license in good standing
- Must be able to pass criminal background and full drug screenings