LPN Family Medicine
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Family Medicine - Large Family Medicine clinic looking to add qualified LPNs to their team based work environment. Primary Care, Dentistry, Behavioral Health, OB/GYN, Podiatry, Nutrition, Endocrinology and Pharmacy services are provided across their multiple locations in and around Buffalo.
The LPN will report directly to the Nursing Supervisor. This role is primarily a Desk Nurse role where you will be the liaison between provider and patient with some floor duties.
Reasons to consider this role: Competitive compensation with potential bonus, excellent benefits including: medical, dental, life insurance, 403b match, HSA, generous PTO and LOAN FORGIVENESS! Hours are 8:30 - 4:30 in general, 1 evening a week, no weekends or holidays!
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Responsibilities include:
- Work with patient and health care team to ensure best patient health outcome
- Perform Care Management and act as liaison between provider and patient
- Schedule all future follow up appointments
- Assist with scheduling of any prescribed testing or procedures
- Assist providers as needed with administration of medication and or treatments
- Perform immunization and injections as needed
- Assist with facilitating patient flow to be seamless and efficient
Required Qualifications :
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Qualifications:
- Graduate of a two year accredited Nursing school
- Must possess a current and clear NYS Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Current CPR certification
- Strong clinical background and health assessment skills preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Self starting new graduates welcome to apply!
Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN,Family Medicine, Primary Care, Full Time, Triage, Buffalo, Health Care, Nursing, Primary Care, Dentistry, Behavioral Health, OB/GYN, Podiatry, Nutrition, Endocrinology, Pharmacy
Skills :Family Medicine LPN Outpatient Clinic