LPN Floor Nurse Primary Care - Temporary need
Location : Williamsville, NY
Job Type : Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : Associates degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Immediate full time temporary/contract opening for an Licensed Practical Nurse LPN to work in Family Medicine Clinic. Mostly 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, with one later day a week 12:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Start ASAP four month contract.
LPN Responsibilities include:
- Support providers in provision of patient care.
- Rooming patients, recording vital signs, discussing health concerns, reconciling meds.
- Testing, procedures, injections as needed
- Maintain and update documentation.
Required Qualifications :
Qualified LPN candidates must have:
- Clinical practice within the last 2 years
- Must possess valid NYS nursing license in good standing
- Must be able to pass criminal background and full drug screenings
Keywords: LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Primary Care, Family Medicine, Buffalo, Outpatient Clinic, Physician Office, Nurse, Medical, Medicine, Internal Medicine, Private Practice.
Skills :Family Medicine Internal Medicine LPN Outpatient Clinic Facility Primary Care