LPN Primary Care
Location : Amherst, NY
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Unique opportunity for an LPN with a new Primary Care practice in Amherst, NY. This new practice has a mission to bring the focus back to patients not the paperwork. Flexible schedule available within 6:30 am - 7:00 pm operating hours. Both Full Time and Part Time opportunities available.
- LPN will participate with the Care Team in delivering high quality patient centered medical care.
- Prep patient chart to ensure all information, test results, reports are organized and ready for provider review for appointment.
- Prepare exam room for visit
- Gather information from patient and update electronic medical record.
- Performs diagnostic tests, therapies and procedures within scope of practice according to established policies.
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate of accredited LPN Nursing program.
- 1 year of clinical Nursing experience.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice preferred.
- Current and clear NY State LPN licensure.
- BLS Required.
- IV Therapy experience a plus.
- Infection Control Certification a plus.
Keywords: LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Primary Care, Outpatient Clinic, IV Therapy, Amherst, NY
Skills :Outpatient Clinic Primary Care Private Practice Outpatient RN