Medical Practice Administrator
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Premiere Physicians group looking to add Practice Administrator to their growing organization. Administrator will be responsible for planning, directing and managing the overall operations of Cancer Care Services.
Practice Administrator Responsibilities:
- Oversees the supervisors/leads/managers of all departments
- Manage revenues and expenses for each department, responsible for budgets, expenditures of funds.
- Monitoring monthly financial reports
- Provide administrative direction, establish and maintain standards of procedures, business plan for capital acquisitions, procurement, etc.
- Oversee the management of personnel functions including, hiring, firing, evaluations, etc.
- Identify and establish external partners for care services not available within the practice.
Required Qualifications :
Practice Administrator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree minimum, Masters Degree preferred in Administration, Healthcare, or related
- Four years of progressive administration experience
- Cancer care services experience, strongly preferred, or related healthcare venues
- Must have excellent qualitative, organizational, written and oral communication skills