Part Time LPN / MA - Internal Medicine
Job Type : Contract
Hours : Part Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Internal Medicine and Rheumatology group is looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse or a Medical Assistant to their team for a contract need. This person will be working between around 30 hours a week. Daytime hours, no nights or weekend!
LPN / MA Responsibilities Include:
- Rooming patients.
- Obtain vitals and collect specimen samples if needed.
- Update patient medical charts using Amazing Charts EMR.
- Triage patient phone calls.
- Assist with scheduling follow up appointments.
- Send our requests for labs and prior authorizations.
Required Qualifications :
LPN / MA Qualifications:
- At least one year of experience as an MA or LPN.
- Experience in a physicians office is a plus.
- Comfortable using Amazing Charts or willing to learn the system.
- Willing to assist with in all aspects of the office when needed.
- Valid and clear NYS LPN License (if applicable)
- Able to pass criminal background test and drug screen
Keywords: LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, MA, Medical Assistant, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Part time, Day Shift, Contract, Patient care, Triage