Per Diem - LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse
Job Type : Contract
Hours : Part Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Required Education : Associates
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse Per Diem
Looking to add LPNs to our Per Diem team to work in Home Health setting in city of Buffalo and North Towns.
- Highest rates paid DOE.
- Work at top-rated facilities.
- Enjoy Flexible Scheduling--choose to work as much or as little as you'd like.
- Primary needs are for first and second shift 7a-3p and 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Administration of nursing care to designated residents that are independently living but part of a PACE and or MLTC program.
- Administers medications and specific treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Provides assessment of changes observed in condition, behavior, etc. of residents.
- Provides documentation in accordance of regulatory codes regarding residents' status, measurable goals, specific intervention and related resident outcomes.
If Home Health isn't for you, contact us anyway as we have Per Diem needs across multiple settings.
Required Qualifications :
LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse Per Diem Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of LPN experience within the last 3 years.
- Current employment working clinically as a LPN.
- LPN License current and without restrictions.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug tests for pre-employment.
- Previous experience with working in LTC, Home Health or Assisted Living.