Per Diem - LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse
Job Type : Contract
Hours : Part Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Required Education : Associates
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse Per Diem
Looking to add LPNs to our Per Diem team to work in Long Term Care facilities in city of Buffalo and North Towns.
- Highest rates paid DOE.
- Work at top-rated facilities.
- Enjoy Flexible Scheduling--choose to work as much or as little as you'd like.
- Primary need is for second shift 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Administration of nursing care to designated residents under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Coordinate and support the activities of the certified nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of resident.
- Administers medications and specific treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Provides assessment of changes observed in condition, behavior, etc. of residents.
- Provides documentation in accordance of regulatory codes regarding residents' status, measurable goals, specific intervention and related resident outcomes.
Required Qualifications :
LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse Per Diem Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of Long Term Care experience within the last 3 years.
- Current employment working clinically as a LPN.
- LPN License current and without restrictions.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug tests for pre-employment.