Location : Amherst, NY
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Bachelors Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Practice Manager opportunity at a brand new Primary Care practice. Practice Manager will be responsible to run the daily operations of the practice as well as assist with the policy and procedure development to ensure delivery of high quality and customer focused health care.
Practice Manager responsibilities include:
- Provide Business Support to Chief Medical Officer and Practice Administrator.
- Ensure effective collaboration among practice care team members.
- Develop policies and procedures and staff training materials
- Assure compliance of all regulatory compliance.
- Manage daily operations of coding, billing and cash management activities.
- Manage support staff in assignment of duties, scheduling, on-boarding etc.
- Design and implement processes to measure patient satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for improvement and work with leadership to make adjustments.
Required Qualifications :
Practice Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration/Business Administration or Clinical Discipline
- Primary Care Practice management experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years Physician Office management required
- Strong knowledge of EMR systems, Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of claims submission and billing
- Strong knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home principles
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Primary Care, Practice Manager, Medical Practice, Operations, Buffalo, NY