Registered Nurse/RN Critical Care - Emergency Department (ED)
The Registered Nurse/RN Critical Care -Emergency Department Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation.
Multiple shifts available at multiple facilities within a premier health system locally.
Registered Nurse/RN Critical Care - ED Responsibilities can include:
- Assessing a patient’s condition
- Treating medical emergencies
- Observing and recording patient vital signs
- Administering medications
- Ordering diagnostic tests
- Collaborating with fellow members of the critical care team
- Responding to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Acting as patient advocate
- Providing education and support to patient families
- Recording patients medical history
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, maintains a current New York State Professional License
- Successful completion of critical care course
- ACLS within one (1) year
- BSN Preferred