Registered Nurse/RN Home Care
Local health care provider looking to add multiple RN Home Care Nurses to their team. Home Care RN's will treat a variety of patients in their place of residence. Associate must be knowledgeable in professional nursing principles and practices, and competent in the provision of nursing care. Ability to function autonomously; to make decisions, to problem solve, and to comprehend and communicate information both verbally and in writing to patients, families and caregivers, physicians, multidisciplinary team members and other community agencies.
Choose your schedule!
- Full-time or Part-time days
- Full time evenings/no weekends 3pm-11pm
- Part time weekend days Sat/Sun
Some of the perks include:
- Hiring Stipends up to $15,000
- Quarterly Incentives offered up to $8,800 per year
- Opportunity for Full Reimbursement for BSN education
Registered Nurse/RN Home Care Responsibilities could include:
- Assess patient health.
- Document medical history.
- Advise and educate patient and family/care givers on patients illness and treatment plans.
- Work under direction of Clinical Director
- Administer medications/treatments
Registered Nurse/RN Home Care Requirements:
- Minimum one (1) year relevant experience required
- Certified Home Care experience preferred
- Acute medical surgical experience preferred
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, college or university
- Licensure and current registration as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York
- BSN preferred
- BLS certification preferred