Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Long Term Care
Location : Buffalo, NY
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : BSN
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Long Term Care (LTC) - Premiere, Buffalo-based Long Term Care organization is looking to add RN Supervisors to their staff. This is a full time role with weekend and holiday rotation.
RN Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality patient/resident care
- Supervise and instruct all nursing on new policies, procedures, treatments and equipment.
- Conduct clinical assessments on any residents as needed
- Supervise all RN, LPN and CNAs on the unit in their nursing and care activities.
Required Qualifications :
RN Supervisor Requirements:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Current New York State Registered Professional Nurse license required.
- Previous management experience
- Clinical Experience in Long term Care facility.
- Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills.