Registered Nurse (RN) Team Lead
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Special services organization looking to add a Registered Nurse - Team Lead to their multi-disciplinary team. This organization provides around the clock care to adults with developmental or intellectual disabilities in a community home setting. Monday - Through Friday 8 am to 4 pm with every other weekend rotation, and On Call duties.
RN Registered Nurse Team Lead Duties include:
- Medical assessments of clients.
- Follow medical protocols within scope of Nursing practice set by providers on team
- Monitor medical state of clients and adjust care as appropriate
- Manage medications and monitor response to medication
- Provide education on medial issues to individuals, their families, and employees that are part of their care plan.
- Oversee staff Nurses located at 2 community houses.
- Ensure staff at both houses are current on medical competencies and required certifications.
Required Qualifications :
RN Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- AAS/BNS Degree from accredited Nursing school
- 1-3 years previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- 1-2 years previous experience in lead or supervisory role.
- NYS RN License
Competitive pay and benefits package including: medical, free dental, federal school loan forgiveness, tuition assistance and 6 weeks PTO.