Registered Nurse (RN)
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
**** $2,500 Sign On Bonus ****
Special services organization looking to add a Registered Nurse to their multi-disciplinary team. This organization provides specialized around the clock care to adolescents with developmental or intellectual disabilities as well as mental health concerns.
RN Registered Nurse Duties include:
- Medical assessments of clients.
- Follow medical protocols within scope of Nursing practice set by providers on team
- Monitor medical state of clients and adjust care as appropriate
- Manage medications and monitor response to medication
- Monitor and document any physical intervention of client that is required
- Provide education on medial issues to individuals, their families, and employees that are part of their care plan.
Required Qualifications :
RN Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- AAS/BNS Degree from accredited Nursing school
- 1-2 years previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- 1-2 years previous experience working with individuals with mental health concerns.
- NYS RN License
- NYS Drivers License
**** $2,500 Sign On Bonus **** Competitive pay and benefits package including: medical, free dental, federal school loan forgiveness, tuition assistance and 6 weeks PTO.