Resident Care Aide or CNA
Job Type : Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Resident Care Aide /CNA - Premiere Assisted Living facility in Williamsville, NY is looking to add an experienced caregiver to their team. Full time 2nd shift role.
Duties will include:
- Act as first responder to assigned residents calls.
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living, which can include bathing, grooming, dressing, assisting at meal times, etc.
- Report any concerns about change in health and/or behavior of resident to Nurse on duty
- Provide cleaning and laundry services.
- It is the care givers responsibility to ensuring that all their assigned residents needs are met.
Required Qualifications :
Resident Care Aide Qualifications:
- Must have high school diploma
- 1 year experience serving seniors in an assisted living /memory care environment as Resident Care Aide or skilled nursing facility as CNA.
- Ability to pass drug screening and criminal background check