RN Clinic Administrator - Family Medicine
Location : Buffalo, NY
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Growing Health Care Provider with immediate need for a full time RN Clinic Administrator. RN Clinic Administrator will oversee staffing at multiple outpatient clinics throughout Buffalo.
Responsibilities of RN Clinic Administrator include:
- Supervision of clinic RN Supervisors and ensure productive and efficient operation of Nursing staff on the clinic floors.
- Planning and evaluating nursing systems, processes, staffing schedules, etc.
- Will work closely with Director of Nursing on process improvement initiatives, creating standardization of policies, procedures and workflows.
- Assist with Recruitment of Nursing staff.
- Oversight of training and orientation programs for Nursing staff.
- Develop and report monthly Nursing Report to DON and CCO.
Required Qualifications :
RN Clinic Administrator Qualifications:
- 2 Year accredited Nursing Program
- Current NY State RN License
- Minimum 2 years Nursing Management experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
Skills :Outpatient Clinic Primary Care RN Supervisor