RN Clinical Nurse Manager/Manager of Clinical Operations
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing patient services and clinical activities of OB/GYN in conjunction with providers and other practice administration resources.
Provide leadership and guidance to ensure that all clinical staff(nurses, medical assistants and registration) are properly trained and working within their scope of practice.
Direct, organize and supervise the work of the clinical staff, manage personnel issues, and lead a productive and supportive work environment.
- Provide clinical services as needed together with office staff. Triage and assess patient needs and problems.
Perform and interpret NSTs, Urodynamic testing (Laborie), review lab test results,injections, vaccinations, blood draws, consult with physicians, and return nurse calls to patients.
- Current NYS RN license
- BSN required, Masters Degree preferred.
- Two years operational and supervisory experience required.
- 5-6 years’ nursing experience, preferably in an office/clinic/out patient setting.
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication and organizational skills required.
- Experience in OB/GYN strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with budget, and KPI development, human resource and financial performance management preferred.