RN Clinical Supervisor
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Associates
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Large healthcare provider has an immediate need for an RN Clinical Supervisor for
busy primary care outpatient clinic in Amherst.
RN Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities include:
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing patient services and clinical activities of primary care in conjunction with RN Clinical Supervisor – Specialty Services.
- Will oversee all primary care clinical staff which will include supervision, disciplinary actions, performance reviews and interviewing.
- Responsible to support the PCMH model of care.
- Competitive salary and benefit package offered.
Required Qualifications :
RN Clinical Supervisor Requirements include:
- Current NYS RN license
- 5-6 years’ nursing experience, preferably in an outpatient setting.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ supervisory experience required.
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication and organizational skills required.
- Experience in PCMH preferred.
Skills :Outpatient Clinic Outpatient Clinic Facility RN Supervisory/Management