RN Supervisor - Family Medicine
Location : Blasdell, NY
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Large growing healthcare provider has an immediate need for for RN Nurse Supervisor for
busy outpatient clinic in Buffalo.
RN Nurse Supervisor Responsibilities include:
- Will oversee clinical staff which will include supervision, disciplinary actions, performance reviews and interviewing, training and on boarding.
- Work closely with providers to ensure they have what they need to have efficient patient flow and standards of care are met.
- Responsible to support the PCMH model of care.
Required Qualifications :
RN Nurse Supervisor Qualifications include:
- Graduate of Accredited 2 year nursing program
- Five years Nursing experience minimum
- Outpatient clinic experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience needed
- Current and clear NY State RN License
- Current CPR Certification
- Self Starter
- Strong leadership skills
Skills :PCMH Private Practice Outpatient RN RN Supervisor