RN Pain Management Nurse
Location : Buffalo, NY
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Registered Nurse (RN) Pain Management
Immediate opening for a RN to work in a Buffalo Pain Management care clinic. Join a multidisciplinary team to help patients who suffer from chronic pain maximize their quality of life. Schedule would be Monday through Friday days, NO weekends, NO holidays.
- Triage patient calls
- Support providers in provision of patient care, including rooming patients, recording vital signs, discussing health concerns, reconciling meds.
- Perform visit testing, and assist with treatments/procedures as needed.
- Administer medication as needed with appropriate documentation.
- Nurses will also assist with obtaining prior authorizations.
Required Qualifications :
Registered Nurse (RN) Pain Management- Floor Nurse Qualifications:
- Direct patient care experience within the last 2 years
- Experience in a Clinic setting strongly preferred.
- Scheduling and phone system experience preferred.
- Strong Pharmacology knowledge base.
- Prescription electronic submittal experience preferred.
- Must possess valid NYS nursing license in good standing
- Must be able to pass criminal background and full drug screenings
Competitive pay and benefits package offered!