RN Primary Care
Location : Amherst, NY
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Unique opportunity for a RN with a new Primary Care practice in Amherst, NY. This new practice has a mission to bring the focus back to patients not the paperwork. Flexible schedule available within 6:30 am - 7:00 pm operating hours. Both Full Time and Part Time opportunities available.
- RN will participate with the Care Team in delivering high quality patient centered medical care.
- Assess and triage patients via telephone, patient portal and telehealth visits. Provides follow-up care to patients including but not limited to: outgoing telephone calls, coordinating referrals, scheduling follow-up appointments, call in/electronically send prescriptions, obtain diagnostic test results & manage physician orders.
- Assesses patient & family health education needs, provides health teaching, counseling & evaluates effectiveness of the education.
- Maintains established quality standards by leading or participating in quality monitoring, HEDIS & improvement activities.
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate of accredited RN School of Nursing.
- 1 year of clinical Nursing experience.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice preferred.
- Current and clear NY State RN licensure.
- BLS Required.
- Infection Control Certification.
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Primary Care, Outpatient Clinic, Amherst, NY
Skills :Outpatient Clinic Primary Care Private Practice Outpatient RN