RN Supervisor - Home Care
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Associates Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
RN Supervisor Home Care - Licensed Home Care Services Agency looking to add a RN Supervisor to their growing team to provide oversight and supervision of care provided. Full time, flexible Monday through Friday schedule. Will have weekend on call rotation.
RN Supervisor Home Care Responsibilities:
- Complete initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs.
- Conduct periodic home care visits to assess patient as directed by established care plan
- Oversight of home care staff (PCAs, HHAs) assigned to provide patient care
- Assist with the education of aides as needed on proper care, etc.
- Complete all necessary documentation on patients care provided
- Call Physician or CHHAs should patient require higher level of Nursing care.
- Mix of patient visit days and office days.
Required Qualifications :
RN Supervisor Home Care Qualifications:
- 1 year minimum Home Care experience
- Current NYS RN License
- 3 year clinical experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
Skills :Home Care RN