Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU Nights
Job Type : Contract
Start Date : 11/06/2017
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Associates
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Immediate need for Travel Registered Nurse (RN) for ICU.
Immediate need for Travel RN to work in ICU, 7:00 pm to 7:00 am to provide care across the age spectrum.
- Float to Med/Surg as needed.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate health care services for patients suffering with a broad range of health conditions.
- Work closely with Physicians and other members of healthcare team to provide quality care to all patients.
Required Qualifications :
Travel ICU RN Qualifications:
- Must have all immunizations and health records up to date (MMR, Varicella, Hep B, PPD, Physical, Flu Shot)
- Must have current and clear NY State RN License
- BLS, ACLS Required
- CCRN Preferred
- At least 2 year of ICU experience
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background check as well as Drug Screen.
Skills :Hospital ICU RN