Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU Nights
Location : Buffalo, NY
Job Type : Contract
Start Date : 11/06/2017
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Associates
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Immediate need for Travel Registered Nurse (RN) for ICU.
Immediate need for Travel RN to work in ICU, 7:00 pm to 7:30 am to provide care across the age spectrum. Nights 13 week assignment.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate health care services for patients suffering with a broad range of health conditions.
- Work closely with Physicians and other members of healthcare team to provide quality care to all patients.
Required Qualifications :
Travel ICU RN Qualifications:
- Must have all immunizations and health records up to date (MMR, Varicella, Hep B, PPD, Physical, Flu Shot)
- Must have current and clear NY State RN License
- BLS, ACLS Required
- CCRN Preferred
- At least 1 year of ICU experience
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background check as well as Drug Screen.
Great time to take a Travel role in Buffalo, NY and check out the area. Tons of things to do. This areas is known for its many summer festivals celebrating the local area food, wineries, craft breweries and distilleries. If you like to be outside, there is boating, fishing, beaches, hiking, biking, and more.
Skills :Hospital ICU RN