Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : Associates
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Premiere Radiology Group looking to add an Ultrasound Technologist to their growing team. Full time days, some evenings with w/e rotation.
Ultrasound Technologist will:
- Independently perform requested Ultrasound examinations according to ACR standards.
- Locate, evaluate and record critical functional, pathological and anatomical data.
- Provide compassionate patient care in to patients of all ages.
- Listen to patient questions, comments and concerns.
Required Qualifications :
Ultrasound Technologist qualifications:
- 2 year degree with approved 1 year Ultrasound Technology Program
- RDMS Certification
- Abdomen and Breast Certifications are a plus.