Certified Medical Assistant
Certified MA Medical Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Support providers in the provision of patient care
- Prepare patient's chart for appointment ensuring all test results etc are in order
- Assure the exam room contains appropriate supplies and is ready for the visit.
- Rooming patients, recording vital signs.
- Updating patient documentation, medical history, reconcile medications.
- Monitor patient vitals after any treatments.
- Assist with administrative duties as needed.
Certified MA Medical Assistant Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 1-year clinical practice as Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred
- Outpatient physician office medical practice experience preferred
- Current CPR
- Strong EMR experience
- Must be able to pass criminal background and full drug screenings
Keywords: Medical Assistant, MA, Clinical MA, Clinical Medical Assistant, Full Time, Williamsville, NY, Medicine, Pulmonary