Certified Medical Assistant
Full-Time Certified Medical Assistant role:
Temporary to Direct Hire need for a Clinical MA - Medical Assistant to work in a new fast-paced Pain Managment Care office. Monday through Friday, no evenings or weekends. 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Certified MA Medical Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Support providers in the provision of patient care
- Prepare patient's chart for appointment ensuring all test results etc are in order
- Assure the exam room contains appropriate supplies and is ready for the visit.
- Rooming patients, recording vital signs.
- Updating patient documentation, medical history, reconcile medications.
- Monitor patient vital signs after procedures, treatments, and injections.
- Assist with administrative duties as needed.
- Minimum 1 year clinical practice as Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred
- Pain Management practice experience preferred
- Current BLS
- Strong EMR experience
- Must be able to pass criminal background and full drug screenings
Keywords: Medical Assistant, MA, Clinical MA, Clinical Medical Assistant, Full Time, Williamsville, NY, Medicine, Pain Managment.