Clinical Laboratory Technologist
Job Type : Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 0-6
Required Education : BS
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Buffalo Healthcare provider looking to add Clinical Laboratory Technologist to their staff. Full-time direct hire opening.
Clinical Laboratory Technologist Primary responsibilities:
- Perform tests or examinations on patient specimens to provide information for the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Follow proper handling of specimens to be analyzed at a later time.
- Organize work and ensure priority testing is efficiently performed.
- Perform and document instrument checks as scheduled
- Calibrate tests as needed, perform QC checks as needed
- Adhere to written test procedures
- Communicate essential lab data to physicians and other care team members as rapidly as possible to enable optimal patient care.
Required Qualifications :
Clinical Laboratory Technologist Requirements:
- BS Degree in Clinical Laboratory Technology or Medical Technology or related discipline
- NYS CLT Licensure or limited permit to practice as Clinical Laboratory Technologist