CNA - LTC Per Diem - COVID Response
Certified Nursing Assistant - Long-Term Care
CNA LTC - During the COVID-19 outbreak, we are helping our Long Term Care clients with additional staff. We have full time, part-time, per diem needs. 8 hour or 12-hour shifts available 2p-10p, 10p-6a. Ideally need to be able to start in the next week.
Must be willing to care for suspected and COVID-19 positive patients. Proper PPE will be provided according to CDC and DoH guidelines.
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA Qualifications:
- Graduate of a Certified Nursing Assistant program
- Must possess a current and clear CNA Certificate
- Current BLS
- Strong health assessment skills required
- Strong communication skills; verbal & written
- Point Click Care experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in United States
- Must have reliable transportation