Location : Buffalo
Job Type : Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Associates
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Credentialing Specialist - Full-time contract need for a Credentialing Specialist to process Medical Provider applications and reappointment electronic applications. Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Credentialing Specialist responsibilities:
- Collect all required documentation including education, training, licensure, experience on each provider.
- Organize and verify electronic data on each provider
- Complete all applications and reappointment applications verifying the accuracy of all required documentation.
- Maintain a database of all credentialing data and ensure it is all kept current.
- Participate in team meetings and staff training as needed.
Required Qualifications :
Credentialing Specialist qualifications:
- Associates Degree or equivalent Certification program
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) Certification preferred
- 3-5 years of healthcare field experience
- CVO/MSO or physician office experience preferred
- Web-based credentialing software experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong research skills, strong organizational skills
Keywords: Healthcare, Credentialing, CPCS, Buffalo, Full Time, Contract