Job Type : Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Pediatric Physicians group looking to add a temporary LPN to their team. Assignment length is approximately 4 weeks to start with possible extension(s). Full-time schedule 8 - 5 pm Monday through Friday. Part-time also available 2, 3, or 4 days a week. Must be willing to work across multiple office locations.
- M-F schedule, no evenings, no weekends!
- At the direction of the physician order diagnostic tests
- Providing basic education to patients and parents.
- Interview and assess patients'/family needs during phone triage, share information with the team to develop a plan of care
- Obtain vitals and perform EKGs
- Review patients with physicians to determine the need for additional testing.
- Ensure all tests are available to physicians.
- Assist in other specialty pediatric medicine clinics as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- 1-year patient care experience in an outpatient clinic setting preferred, but other settings experience will be considered.
- Prior Pediatrics experience preferred.
- Current LPN NY State License in good standing
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Need reliable transportation as may need to travel to different locations.