LPN Primary Care- Floor Nurse
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Primary Care- Floor Nurse
Immediate permanent openings for a LPN to work in a Buffalo Internal Medicine / Primary care clinic. Schedule would be Monday through Friday days, NO weekends, NO holidays. Office hours are 6 am to 6pm, rotating schedule. 4 10 hours shifts or 5 8 hours shifts are available. Great proximity to the Medical Corridor and public transportation!
- Support providers in provision of patient care, including rooming patients, recording vital signs, discussing health concerns, reconciling meds.
- Perform visit testing to include EKGs, Spirometry, and various in-office rapid tests.
- Nurses will also assist with obtaining prior authorizations.
Required Qualifications :
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Primary Care- Floor Nurse Qualifications:
- Direct patient care experience within the last 2 years
- Experience in a Clinic setting strongly preferred.
- Strong Pharmacology knowledge base.
- Must possess valid NYS nursing license in good standing
- Must be able to pass criminal background and full drug screenings