LPN SKilled Nursing/Long Term Care Per Diem
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Description :
MedicalPeople Staffing is looking for strong LPN Nurses to add to our Per Diem team. We are looking to add Per Diem staff who have availability to work multiple shifts a week, mainly 2nd shift and overnight shifts as well as all weekend shifts.
As a Per Diem employee on our team you will get premium pay and flexibility to build your own schedule. Pick the location and days and times you want to work.
- Provide exceptional care to all residents assigned to you on the unit.
- Follow care plans as directed by providers.
- Perform walking rounds with nurses, narcotic and syringe counts at beginning and end of shift.
- Perform medication pass according to facility schedule and additionally ordered.
- Assist with Dining room monitoring and feeding
- Perform any required treatments, charting, and daily documentation
- Communicate care highlights to CNAs, review CNA documentation, assist as needed
Required Qualifications :
LPN Per Diem Qualifications:
- Current and unencumbered LPN License in New York
- Ability to assess patient conditions to administer effective care within scope of LPN licensure
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with Point Click Care preferred
- Experience in Transitional Care and Rehab preferred
- Minimum of 1 year Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing experience or Hospital experience.
Skilled Nursing/Long Term Care