Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : Highschool
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Medical Secretary - Premiere health care group looking to add Medical Secretary to their growing team. Full Time and Per-Diem options available.
Medical Secretary Responsibilities - Greet all patients at the time of the visit and check them in for their appointment and out at the completion of their visit.
- Process patient requests for appointments
- Review and update patient demographics and insurance information at the time of the visit.
- Explain basic clinical policy to patients when needed in person or over the phone.
- Maintain medical records, phone system, and manage other front desk activities.
- Schedule appointments, update staff on any cancellations and/or no shows to ensure efficient patient flow.
- Collect and record any co-pays as required for patient visits.
Required Qualifications :
Medical Secretary Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as receptionist/secretary/front desk in a medical office.
- Strong technology skills, MS Office and EMR
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
Keywords: Medical Secretary, Full-Time, Per Diem, Front Desk, Medical Office, Administrative, Clerical, Receptionist