Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Associates
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Premiere Practice looking to add Medical Scheduler to their team. Full-time direct-hire role.
Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Educating patients on the procedure and pre-procedure instructions.
- Answer any patient questions, concerns, comments
- Gathering updated demographic, insurance and medical history information needed
- Answer incoming phone calls for patient inquiries and dedicated physician line.
- Maximize provider and equipment schedule while ensuring patients needs are accommodated
- Processing patient reminders of routine visits.
Required Qualifications :
Medical Scheduler Qualifications:
- Previous Medical Procedure Scheduling experience
- 2-year business degree preferred
- Strong organization and professionalism needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.