Job Type : Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Associates
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Premiere Practice looking to add multiple temporary Medical Schedulers to their team for a 6 week Full-time assignment. Possibility of extension and conversion to direct-hire role.
Medical Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Review database of patients to determine target list of patients to contact for routine appointments.
- Make outbound calls to targeted lis to schedule patient appointments
- Educating patients on the procedure and pre-procedure instructions.
- Answer any patient questions, concerns, comments
- Gathering updated demographic, insurance and medical history information needed
- Answer incoming phone calls for patient inquiries and dedicated physician line.
- Maximize provider and equipment schedule while ensuring patients needs are accommodated
- Processing patient reminders of routine visits.
Required Qualifications :
Medical Scheduler Qualifications:
- Previous Medical Scheduling experience
- 2-year business degree preferred
- Strong organization and professionalism needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
Great chance to get your foot in the door with a premiere practice!
Flexible schedule start as early as 8 am or late as 10 am for 8 hours shifts!
Monday through Friday work week no weekends!