Temperature Screener - Large healthcare provider is adding a temperature screening process of all patients coming into their facilities to cut back on the spread of COVID-19. They are looking to add multiple Full-Time temporary staff to their team to cover their multiple locations. Full PPE will be provided.
Temperature Screener Responsibilities:
- Greet all patients and visitors just inside the entrance to the building.
- Utilize a touchless thermometer to take patients' temperature.
- Record the result of the temperature and provide the patient with the COVID-19 Questionnaire to complete and direct them on where to report to next to check-in for their appointment.
- Perform screenings in a way that helps maintain social distancing and employee privacy.
- Instruct any patients or visitors who have a temperature or other COVID-19 symptoms that a clinician will be out to do further evaluation of their symptoms.
Temperature Screener Qualifications:
- Prior experience working in a Physicians office or customer service in a professional environment preferred
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Must be empathetic and respect others privacy
Keywords: Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Healthcare, Temporary, Full Time, Buffalo, Amherst, Williamsville.