Travel RN First Assistant
- Assist the operating surgeon during the operative procedure.
- Will have opportunity to assist in general, plastics, bariatric, spine, colon rectal, etc. surgeries.
- Work cooperatively with other patient team personnel in maintaining patient care standards in surgical setting.
- Minimum 2 years of RN experience in an OR setting with active and current CRNFA required.
- Successful completion of a RN First Assistant course and internship that meets AORN Standards for RN First Assistant Education Programs.
- BLS Required, ACLS preferred.
- Must have valid and clear NY State RN license.
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background check and Drug Screening.
Still a great time to check out Buffalo, NY in a contract role. Tons of outdoor things to do including biking, boating, hiking, or beaching it.
Keywords: RNFA, Buffalo, NY, Travel, Nursing, RN First Assist, OR